Waterproof : IP65
Solar panel : 5.5V/1W
Light source : 2835,96pcs/RGB 4pcs
Brightness : 350 lumens
Charging Method : Solar charge
Charging Time : About 8 hours
Battery : 3.7V/2200MAH
Product size : 256x53x53mm
Gear position : It will automatically light up in the dark, it can be charged in the daylight, and it will automatically turn off the light.
- 350 LUMEN BRIGHT LIGHT: Densely distributed 96 LED lights provides bright light with maximum 350 lumens, meets your lighting and security requirements.
- LONGER WORKING TIME: Absorbs more solar energy in the 2200mAh rechargeable battery from sun due to the larger solar panel area, convert rate at 17%, enjoy longer working time that works for up to 6 hours per day in high bright mode .
- IP65 WATERPROOF AND HEATPROOF: Made of high-impact ABS which can withstand rain, snow, sleet and other extreme weather conditions. IP65 Waterproof and heatproof outdoor solar security lights for garden, driveway, pool, garage, stairs, porch.
- EASY TO USE: Turn on the switch under the cap, install it and insert the light into the soft earth. It just takes a few seconds. The solar lights automatically turn on at night and turn off at dawn! A mounting height of 2 to 2.5 meters is recommended.
- APPLICATION: The Solar way Lights Bright clear light shines forth from each LED light. Perfect for any . you can place them on the walkway, patio, garden, driveway or any other outdoor spot to light up the night.
- AUTO ON/OFF- Built in sensitive light sensor, automatically turns on at dusk and off at dawn. No need to operate ON/OFF switch once put it into use, bringing you convenience and saving your time.
1.The solar light will not activate during the day. It will activate only when the ambient light is too dim, and during the night.
2.The unit comes with a lithium battery encased. Please do not replace it by yourself. The used or exhausted battery, after it has been taken out of the unit by a trained professional, should be kept away from heat or household garbage, and disposed off at the local battery disposal center.
3.First time to use, The lamp will usually require 24 hours of sunlight to charge fully. The mounting position and location of the unit, weather conditions, and other climatic or seasonal variations will affect the charge